Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Movie Story




      I learned how to create a movie story using the program called Windows Movie Maker. I 


used pictures I had and placed them in this program to create a picture slideshow. The main 

problem I encountered during this assignment was getting trying to pick out thirty seconds from 

each of the songs and placing them into the order that sounded best. I solved this problem by 

listening to all the songs I wanted in the slideshow and deciding which thirty seconds I would 

like. Then I placed all the songs into the movie story at the same time. Another problem I 

encountered was on some of my slides there were a lot of words and I was not able to read 

them in the amount of time allotted on that slide. I figured out how to make those slides long 

enough to be able to read them, which simply consisted of adding more seconds to the slides.


      I will integrate this knowledge into my future teaching by having my students create their 


own movie on whatever topic is being discussed. This would be a great project to allow the 

students to do, and they can present the movie to the rest of the class. The NETS-T standards 

these assignments met are facilitating and inspiring student learning and creativity and 

designing and developing digital age learning experiences and assessments. 2 c of NETS-T 

says “customize and personalize learning activities to address students’ diverse learning 

styles, working strategies, and abilities using digital tools and resources”. The standard 2 c 

describes the movie story because this assignment allows students to create their very own 

movie using their diverse learning skills.



    

No comments:

Post a Comment